Friday, July 25, 2014

Review: Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++

I'm staying in a hot and humid country where sweat and sebum are always my "enemies" when I applying my makeup. I want to look fair, fresh and long lasting UV protection to my face. I'm traveling quite frequently during my working days and weekends with busy schedule. A convenient compact powder that long lasting and without having to touch up constantly is what I'm looking for.
Last month, Maybelline New York launched an new cake powder ~ White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ and this is the cake powder I'm looking for. 
 The Clean Touch Powder System...
  • it enriched with Mineral Perlite that contains 5X the absorbing powder of talc
  • this making it more effective towards sweat and sebum.
  • it absorbs and entraps sweat and sebum, as well as speeds up
    sweat evaporation to prevent build-up. 
  • This faster drying action results in a clean touch and fresh makeup all day.

The 12hours fair matte look and fair feel...
  • long lasting matte coverage that instantly whitens and evens skin tone, smoothes and blends away imperfections.
  The ingredients...
 
I'm using #03 Natural shade and this is a suitable shade for my skin.The Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ comes in a rectangular shape casing with a mirror and sponge like most of the cake powder.
Let's take a closer look at the cake powder...It has quite a fine and matte texture. 
The Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ has light to medium coverage. My skin instantly turn fairer and matte after first application.

When the Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ on my face...
Fairer skin, quite an even finish, matte look and medium coverage. The plus point is the SPF34 PA+++ UV protection. The Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ is an affordable compact powder with the latest cake powder breakthrough from Maybelline New York. I only reapply the powder once after about 8 hours. However, my T-zone always become oily after about 2-3 hours. With the Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++, my T-zone seems to look less oily with longer hours.

Maybelline New York White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ is now available at nationwide leading pharmacies with retail price of RM23.90. Refills are available for a recommended retail
price of RM11.90.
 
Thanks for reading and do LIKE my Facebook page HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment