Talika Back Up 3D & Talika Bust Pytoserum, these two body shaping products are no longer new to us right? I have been updating my progress for the #TalikaBodyShapingChallenge for these two products on FB, Instagram and Twitter. You can read more about the Talika Body Shaping Challenge HERE
I've completed the Talika Body Shaping Challenge and I'm very pleased with the results!
Talika Back Up 3D
This body shaping product contains several ingredients that help us to achieve dream of lifted, firm and shaped buttocks.
- Active storage of triglycerides in the adipocytes of the hypodermis (fat storage in the skin). Increases volume and plumps.
- Traditionally used in sub-Saharan Africa in diet and therapy care.
- Very nourishing, moisturizing, softening, rich in vitamin E and various nutrients.
NGALAMA BARK (“African Job”)
- Widely used in the sub-Saharan pharmacopoeia; it is highly anti-oxidant (protective), firming and smoothes the skin surface.
- Fights all signs of aging. This is one of the best kept secrets of Namibian women.
OHELIS (rye extract)
- Replaces the tension of the dermis by playing with the interaction of collagen fibroblast fibers and their contractible capacity.
- It restores the strength of the skin by ‹lifting› the interior by retracting ‹muscle› fibroblastfibers. Stretching effect.
- Active tonics that stimulate the microcirculation in the fight for water retention, activate cellular exchange, help to fight cellulite.
The Talika Back Up 3D comes in a hygienic pump dispenser. It is an user friendly product to achieve a satisfied results. I apply 2 pumps of the Talika Back Up 3D to the target area (you know where issit right? ^-^) twice a day after shower.
The Talika Back Up 3D is a very light serum and with a pleasant smell too! It's non-sticky and it absorbs quickly into my skin after some massage with small circular movements. As for me, with 2 pumps from the light blue bottle, I massage the target area for about 2 minutes.
28 days of applying this product, the lifting effect is very noticeable when I'm wearing tight dress and skirt. The lifting and shaping effects have achieved! I received a lot of compliments from friends after this body shaping challenge. Now I have more confidence to wear my tight and fitted dress. Not only that, the skin at the target area also becomes smoother and the annoying cellulite has reduced. I still think that the lifting effect was amazing!
Talika Bust Pytoserum
This body shaping product is enriched with an all-new plant-based “Bust-Up” complex. If you are familiar with Talika products, previously Talika has another burst serum. This new product is like an upgraded bust serum that can deliver better results after application.
Same as Talika Back Up 3D, Talika Bust Pytoserum also comes in a hygienic pump dispenser. I apply 2 pumps of the Talika Bust Pytoserum to the target area twice a day after shower.
This plant based bust serum has a light texture with pleasant smell.
The key ingredients in Talika Bust Pytoserum:
• The combination of mangosteen, quince and sea kelp bioferment encourages the natural retention of fats in adipocytes (fat cells) and improve skin elasticity in the chest area.
• Guggul (Commiphora mukul), a resin traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine extracted from an Indian myrrh-like bush, fortifies fat storage and increases breast volume.
• Naturally derived peptides reinforce firmness and breast tone.
• Hyaluronic acid plumps and hydrates skin.
• Oat sugars have an instant tightening effect.
• Rose extract and raspberry seed oil nourish and regenerate.
• Horse chestnut stimulates microcirculation.
28 days of applying this product, the target area has become firmer and more lifting. I can feel the tightening effect during my 1st week of application. The most satisfied results was the increases volume at the target area. :) This giving me a good opportunity to go for inner wear shopping! :)
That's all for now! A giveaway coming up very soon! Stay tuned to win Talika Back Up 3D & Talika Bust Pytoserum!