Today, I'm gonna share you with the French luxury cosmetic, Guerlain.
When beauty meets fashion......
Guerlain by Emilio Pucci.
This is an outstanding collaboration between Guerlain and Emilion Pucci for a new make-up collection ~Terra Azzurra Collection~
I was invited to attend a blogger get-together makeup session with Guerlain's International Makeup Artist, Maxime Poulin @Alexis Bistro, Gardens. This is an introduction session for the Terra Azzurra Collection.
Guerlain and Emilio Pucci are joining forces to celebrate a glamorous and colourful summer. A turquoise sea, a burning sun, an azure sky, fine sandy beaches… This exceptional collaboration draws its inspiration from Italy in the summertime.
~Terra Azzurra Collection~
“Guerlain by Emilio Pucci” embodies the union of two prestigious Houses in perfect synergy.
Emilio Pucci, the Florentine fashion brand whose cult prints have been evoking Italian colour and a refined way of life since the fifties. And Guerlain, the jewel of French cosmetics, whose creations have represented Parisian luxury, knowhow and excellence since 1828.
This second collaboration is a motif inspired by an iconic print, “Winter Capri”, taken from the Italian ready-to-wear brand’s archives. Exclusively recoloured for this collection, its signature print, a blue flower interlaced with swirls and flames, adds a joyful and elegant Pucci touch to the Guerlain products.
Welcome speech by Karen Tan, Guerlain's Product Manager. She introduced to us the Guerlain's International Makeup Artist, Maxime Poulin from Paris.
There was a video preview before the makeup demonstration by Maxime Poulin.
Maxime Poulin gonna use the Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Skincare and the Terra Azzurra Collection on today's makeup demo.
Maxime applied the following skincare and base on the model's face before the makeup session begins:
- Orchidée Impériale Cream
- Orchidée Impériale Longevity Concentrate
- Guerlain Meteorites Pearly White Light Perfecting Base
The makeup demo begins......
Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder, Météorites Perles d’Azur, Terracotta Gloss, Écrin 4 couleurs eyeshadow, Mascara le 2 De Guerlain by Emilio Pucci and Ocean blue kohl.
The makeup done by Maxime Poulin.
It's my turn to try out the Terra Azzurra Collection.
My mini makeover with Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder, Météorites Perles d’Azur, Terracotta Gloss (10 Porto Fino- coral Pink), , Mascara le 2 De Guerlain by Emilio Pucci, and Ocean blue kohl. The first two photos were taken @Alexis and the last photo was taken in my car.
Aren't this Terra Azzurra Collection is so lovely?
Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder & Blush
- The SUMMER’S couture powder & A SUN-KISSED powder!
- Halfway between a bronzer and blusher, this hybrid powder with a gentle, lightweight formula offers a universal harmony of four shades to meet every desire, from the softest to the most intense.
- For a natural effect: apply just the bronzing shade all over the face.
- For a bronzed complexion: blend the three blusher shades and sweep along the top of the cheekbones to sculpt the face.
- It is presented in an accessory pouch printed with the Pucci motif.
Météorites Perles d’Azur
- A tan-perfecting powder enriched with an anti tiring blue pearly in a nod to Pucci shade.
- the unequalled formula for a flawless complexion.
- Three targeted and instant benefits to create a summer glow, even out and correct every skin tone, with a de rigueur ultra-luminous and delicately translucent result.
- Corrective effect: blue and pink counter the yellow tones in tired complexions.
- Skin-evening effect: beige and orange warm up the complexion and create an even tan.
- Illuminating effect: ivory and white gold are light reflectors without a whitening effect.
Écrin 4 couleurs Eyeshadow
- The sunset monochrome
- A blazing palette in delectably warm tones, whose four shades allow a host of combinations, from the softest to the hottest, to play with colour and electrify the eyes against golden skin.
- Its exclusive sophisticated metallic brown case beautifully sets off this summer harmony.
Khôl Kajal: Ocean blue kohl
- An instrument of seduction par excellence, this intense kohl is returning for summer in an indigo blue.
- Applied solely along the inside of the lower eyelid, it underlines and enhances the eyes with a provocative depth.
- Worked in a thick line along the upper lashes, it adds modern sophistication and widens the eyes.
- In an exquisite touch, the brown lid is decorated with two fine ribbons - one in indigo blue, the other coral - in the Guerlain style.
Mascara le 2 De Guerlain by Emilio Pucci
- A 360° navy gaze
- The iconic Mascara le 2 de Guerlain has been produced in new packaging with a chocolate lacquer finish for a unique and stylish touch.
- This season, it is embracing summer with this elegant blue that opens up the eyes and offers the lashes bold length and curl and incredible definition.
- Three sunny harmonies for these radiant glosses with a fresh gourmand syrup texture to light up the lips with sensual high shine.
- Three shades and three names taken from three iconic Pucci silk scarves.
- 10 Porto Fino: an incredibly shiny coral pink to set off a sun-kissed glow to perfection.
- 11 Porto Ercole: a sensual brown to pair with a spice-toned complexion.
- 12 Porto Azzurro: an unruly indigo blue, as transparent on the lips as it is vibrant in the bottle.
Not available in Malaysia :(
- Two bold, fresh shades that stand out against a sky blue background. Irresistible on short, groomed nails and worn unmatching on hands and feet, these peppy polishes are a must-have fashion touch to complement a two-piece swimsuit or an ethereal cocktail dress.
- 01 Paradisio: a cheery, luminous coral pink with a high-lacquer finish. Unfailingly sublime on tanned fingers.
- 02 Riviera: a powerful electric indigo blue with a subtly metallic finish. Pure rock ‘n’ roll on golden toes.
Camwhore with Teng-Teng @Wendy.
(Yes, we did it again!) ^-^
Lastly, a photo of me with Maxime Poulin. Thanks Karen for inviting me to this awesome event.