Tuesday, April 10, 2012

~My Design, My Signature~ FreshKon Dezigner Lens!

I don’t have perfect eye sight and I depend a lots on contact lenses. I wear my contact lens to work, shopping, attend events and party with friends.
I always look for cosmetic contact lens that can offer me with fabulous, unique, and sassy look. Plus can give me the freedom to design my own signature look. 
Guess, what? 
I found it!
~FreshKon Dezigner Lens~
 Dezigner
  • is the choice of fashion contact lens with it’s unique, groovy printed lens patterns for delightfully gorgeous eyes.
  • offers a signature look for every fashion-conscious young woman. (like me! ^-^)
  • Solitaire, the first series in the Dezigner range to be launched, features a multi-faceted diamond cut design that frames the iris and gives it a sassy and gorgeous look. 
  • 55% water content for optimal comfort. (this is one of the key factor for me to choose the contact lens)
  • Hydrophlic (water-loving) surface for comfortable wear.
  • Easy to wear with no curling lens problem (Yay, this solve me previous contact lens problem!)
  • Excellent vision with large optical zone for clear vision

FreshKon Dezigner Lens are available in 4 stunning shades:
1. Pink Solitaire - A pretty pink that gives an angelic  impression 
2. Green Solitaire - A sultry and intriguing shade for confident, dashing girls
3. Aqua Solitaire - Cool and calm, this is a blue which looks very ‘in control
4.  Orange Solitaire - A natural, sun-kissed orange that is lovable and approachable
Hmm……these 4 shades are so unique and I chose Pink Solitaire! I love pink and I’m sure all my lovely readers and friends know about this! ^-^
The FreshKon Dezigner ~Pink Solitaire~ in contact solution.
Product Specifications:
Water Content: 55%
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Power Range: -0.00D (plano)
                        -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25 steps)
                        -6.50D to -10.00D (0.50 steps)
 Multi-faceted diamond cut design that frames the iris and gives it a sassy and gorgeous look. 
When I put on a pair of FreshKon Dezigner ~Pink Solitaire~, I feel like a perfect pretty princess! ^-^
I wear the FreshKon Dezigner ~Pink Solitaire~ for about 8 hours per day for the past one week. Besides its stylish and fashionable designs, this cosmetic lens provides me a long lasting comfort too! The hydrophilic surface and high water content level (55%), allowing my eyes to ‘breathe’ and provide the optimum comfort when I wear my FreshKon Dezigner ~Pink Solitaire~ lens. This lens has become my daily make-up regime, my fun fashion accessory and boosts my confidence because I have a pair of gorgeous eyes.

The FreshKon Dezigner ~Pink Solitaire~  is unique and fashionable! Cosmetic lens is a fashion and lifestyle product with enormous appeal. It is no longer just about the vision correction but beauty, fashion and confidence! I feel like a pretty princess with the lovely FreshKon Dezigner ~Pink Solitaire~.

FreshKon Dezigner lens are available at major optical retailers at a retail price of RM65 per box/pair for one month.
A great news to share with all my lovely readers!
FreshKon is having a nationwide promotion of Buy 2 Free 1.
So What are you waiting for?
Join me to be a fashionable, confidence and pretty princess! ^-^

For more info about FreshKon, please visit:

2 comments:

Lilian said...

写得很用心哦
加油!!!

ZhengNorahs said...

Thank you for your support! :)

Post a Comment