Monday, April 2, 2012

Product Review: REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter

REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter has officially  arrived in Malaysia last month. I had heard so much rave about this REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter and myself can't wait to try out this product.
Cherry Tart (075) and Fig Jam (030) are the two shades I'm gonna share with you in this blog post .
The NEW REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter is known as a:
  • softening
  • smoothing
  • hydrating
balm for achieving baby soft and healthy glowing lips.This product contains a combination of Mango, Shea and Coconut Butter to naturally soothe lips and boosts lip moisture by 156%. 
There are total 20 shades available in US but in Malaysia, there are only 8 shades available.The NEW REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter contains naturally fragrant with Vanilla Absolute.
The Fig Jam (030) looks deep brown in tube however, the Cherry Tart (075) looks bright red with slight shimmer in tube.
Let's take a close-up at the  
REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter.
Cherry Tart (075) and Fig Jam (030) are like sheer glossy lipsticks provide hydration to my lip.
Texture wise, Fig Jam (030) is more like tinted lip balm however Cherry Tart (075) is more like glossy lipstick. Both products are easy to apply, glide on smoothly and beautifully on my lips. Well, both products give medium coverage with shine finish on my lips.
Expert tip: For a polished and perfect lip look, apply foundation on and around the lips before lip color.
Foundation helps to prep the lip area for a more flawless application and helps lip color last longer.
My first impression to Fig Jam (030) was I can't use this colour because it looks too brown in tube and I afraid it gonna be too brown on my lip. But I was wrong! When I apply Fig Jam (030) on my lip, it turns out to be very natural and nice.
The Cherry Tart (075) also look nice on my lip. :)
To my dear readers, avoid twisting out too much product because it can break quite easily due to its nature texture which is quite soft. Overall, the REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter shade Cherry Tart (075) and Fig Jam (030) do soften my lip and make my lip feel moisturize. The shades on my lip last for about 1.5 hours. 
Product Rating: 4/5
Where to purchase: Available at at leading pharmacies and department stores nationwide.
Price: RM 25 

0 comments:

Post a Comment