Monday, July 11, 2011

Waxing & Parafin Treatments @ BMIC Nail Spa Salon

What can you do during your lunch hour? Other than having lunch? Let me give you some suggestions. You can go for eyebrows and lips waxing or even a hand parafin treatment to pamper your hands.

About 2 weeks I have not trim my eyebrows and they look messy. Last Wednesday, I decided to go BMIC Nail Spa Salon for the eyebrows waxing and shaping treatments. 
It was my first time get my eyebrows waxed.  It was so easy and save my time. Let's look at the steps involved.
The wax  for my eyebrows waxing.
Apply the warm wax.
Next, a strip was pressed on the top and followed by a quick motion to pull off. The motion was fast and I can't even feel the pain.
The therapist use a eyebrow brush to comb the hair down before eyebrows trimming. 
My right eyebrow look neat and well groomed after the treatment.
I want to give my hands a quick pampering session ~ hand parafin treatments.
Hand parafin treatment is well known for moiturizing ,softening the skin and for good blood circulation in hands. I need this treatment to rehydrate and smoothen my dry hands.
The therapist help me to dip my cleaned and dried hands into wax for a few seconds. A thin layer of dry parafin was formed on my skin. This step was repeated 3 times so that 3 layers of dry parafin form on my hands. My hands were then covered with plastic liner and slip into the mitts for 10 minutes.
I just sit back and relax for 10 minutes. After removing the dry wax, my hands feel soft and smooth. :)
The eyebrows waxing & shaping treatments and hand parafin treatment were done within 40 minutes. :)

Visit 
BMIC Nail Spa Salon
S18, Pamper Floor Starhill Gallery Shopping Centre
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : (603) 2148 1818

0 comments:

Post a Comment