Tuesday, January 17, 2012

L’OREAL Professionnel: Pro-Keratin Care SHINE BOND Service @Cu's & Do's

Remember my previous post for Quick Updates: L’OREAL Professionnel: Pro-Keratin Care SHINE BOND Service before Christmas? Now I'm gonna share with you how I transform my frizzy hair to shiny, soft and straight hair after this awesome hair treatment!
Let's start with some introduction for this hair straightening service.
The NEW Pro-Keratine Care Shine Bond Service is an innovative salon service to give me beautifully straight hair that is shiny, nourished and protected both during and after the straightening service! This hair straightening combines 2 cutting-edge products:
X-Tenso Moisturist & X-Tenso Care!
The hair straightened with thio-glycolate needs customized professional care, to optimize X-Tenso Moisturist results.
Therefore, L’OREAL Professionnel introduce this!
The L’OREAL Professionnel X-Tenso Care Straight Range:
  • X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Pre-Treatment
  • X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Shampoo
  • X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Masque
  • X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Serum
The L’OREAL Professionnel X-Tenso Care Straight Range is the 1st nutri-constructor treatment range with:
  • Anti-breakage
  • Anti-dryness
Let's check out the perfect symbiosis between X-Tenso Moisturist (Straightening Cream) and X-Tenso Care!
I had my hair pampering session with L’OREAL  Professionnel Pro-Keratin Treatment, X-tenso Moisturist Straightening services @Cu's and Do's Hair Lounge.
 The hair lounge interior on its 1st floor for hair services.
 Each customer is provided with a laptop for you to surf while doing your hair treatments.
 This is my frizzy and not so moisturize long hair before the Pro-Keratine Care Shine Bond Service. :(
I was introduced to the Director of Cu's & Do's Hair Lounge, Mr Scott. He explained to me how the treatments works and the products use in the Pro-Keratine Care Shine Bond treatment.
I'm gonna say "Bye-bye" to my frizzy hair with the following steps:
 1.) Wash my hair with the X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Shampoo.
Results:
  • Restores hair lipids
  • Maximum shine
  • Deep nutrition
 The indoor custom  fountain at the hair wash area in Cu's & Do's hair lounge.
 I had my privilege and pleasure of getting my haircut by Mr Scoot.
 2.) Apply the X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Pre-Treatment on my hair. Do not rinse and proceed with the X-Tenso Moisturist Smoothing Cream application.
Result:
  •  Hair is reinforced to help protect against damage.
 3.) Apply the X-Tenso Moisturist Smoothing Cream (1N-Natural Hair) and the development time is about 15 minutes. Next, rinse the hair before the styling tools.
Result:
  • Smooth, beautifully silky and shiny hair
 4.) Scott uses the heated hair straightener to straighten my hair.
 5.) Apply X-Tenso Moisturist Neutralizing Cream and the development time is 10 minutes. Next, rinse the hair.
6.) Apply the X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Masque, leave on for about 5 minutes and rinse. 
 Results:
  • Deep repairing treatment 
  • Weighing down effect
  • Maximum nutrition
Lastly, blow dry hair and use the X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Serum as finish.
Results:
  • Long-lasting glossy shine
  • Prevents external damage
My shiny, soft and straight hair after the Pro-Keratin Care SHINE BOND Service with X-Tenso Moisturist & X-Tenso Care!
Me with Scott, Director of Cu's & Do's Hair Lounge.
After the Pro-Keratin Care SHINE BOND Service, I was advised to use the X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Shampoo and X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Serum at home.
X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Shampoo is the 1st nutri-reconstructor shampoo with Pro-Keratin and Incell with anti-dryness action, gently cleans chemically straightened hair and respecting the fiber integrity. The formula rechargers depleted moisture levels and controls volume. I have been using this shampoo for about a month. My hair is shiny and deeply nourished.
 X-Tenso Care Nutri-Reconstructor Serum is the 1st nutri-reconstructor serum with Pro-Keratin and incell with anti-dryness action, deeply nourishes and restores the chemically straightened hair, respecting the fiber integrity, to optimize the result of straightening or relaxing process of X-Tenso Moisturist. I usually apply this serum on my dry hair. This serum gives long-lasting glossy shine and instant nourishment to my hair.
My hair still look straight and shiny after two weeks of treatment. This photo was taken on 31st December 2011 @Lake Toba.

If you want to  say "Bye-bye" to your curly or frizzy hair and want to have straight and shiny hair, then the L’OREAL  Professionnel: Pro-Keratin Care SHINE BOND Service would be your choice! 
 Cu's & Do's Hair Lounge
No.3, Jalan Solaris 3,
Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumput.
Tel: 03-62037354

For more information on this  L’OREAL Professionnel products, please visit

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Norah,

How much did you pay for this service?

ZhengNorahs said...

I was invited as media to try this service.
This service starts from RM200 onwards and it depends on your hair length. Please call Cu's & Do's Hair Lounge 03-62037354 to find out the pricing for this service.

Anonymous said...

how long did it last?
and as your hair grows from the roots does the hair get all curly n frizzy ?
thnxx

Healthy Hair said...

I think It is a awesome post. can I get some more information to???

ZhengNorahs said...

Anonymous: As for my hair, this treatment last for about 2 months. The hair grows from the roots get curly again.

ZhengNorahs said...

Healthy Hair: What info do you need? Hope I can help.

Anonymous said...

i have straight hair.but they r frizzy, how long will the treatment last on my hair??

ZhengNorahs said...

Around 2-3 months.

Anonymous said...

Hi,, I had smoothned my hair 2 months back. My stylist suggested to use l’oreal x-tenso shampoo & conditioner. Now the first shampoo pack got over. I recently bought l’oreal expert shampoo & conditioner from some other saloon. Can I use this on my hair now? Or will it damage my hair?

ZhengNorahs said...

After my X-tenso treatment, I just the shampoo and serum for about a month. After finished using the X-tenso shampoo, I use back my own shampoo. My hair still look great and no damage. :)

shruti davey said...

Hi,my hair is quite straight from the top and ends are a bit wavy..i've medium volumed hair.. i want my ends 2b pokey straight ..what straightening can i go for? thanx in advance! :)

ZhengNorahs said...

Maybe you can try the latest treatment from L'Oreal Professionnel "STEAMPOD" treatment.
I'll write about this treatment soon and meanwhile pls check out my quick updates on this treatment.
http://justnorahs.blogspot.com/2012/08/live-updates-new-l-professionnel.html

Anonymous said...

Is this steaightening treatment or just softening treatment?? I dont want to have that bad partition of straight and wavy hair once my new hair grows.. So is this product rite for me?

Anonymous said...

I have done the straightening one month before & nw my shampoo got finished. From where i will get this Loreal x-tenso shampoo.

Anonymous said...

Where Can I buy X-tenso Shampoo in Canada ?

Nidhi said...

Hi..

is there any damage to the hair post 2-3 months??

ZhengNorahs said...

You can try to purchase the Loreal x-tenso shampoo in Loreal salon.

ZhengNorahs said...

Nidhi: My hair was smooth and straight after 2-3 months of this hair service. :)

Anonymous said...

hi. is the xtenso moisturist safe for lactating women?

Anonymous said...

thanxxx a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome

tassy said...

I have used Loreal Xtenso and the results are amazing. I did the procedure in April 2012 and till now October 2013 the results are visible....that is 18months and still going. Only the new hair that has grown is like the original but the treated hair is smooth. I did this treatment in India and am struggling to find a salon in Australia as most salons are unaware.

nlooks said...

It is very informative and very helpful on my research regarding seo techniques. Thanks for sharing this post.
Best Smoothning Salon in Delhi
Best Makeup Artist in Paschim Vihar

Unknown said...

Very much useful blog on keratin treatment .This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days.Keep update and share your ideas..
Best Beauty Parlour in Visakhapatnam
keratin treatments in vizag

Dr. Health Clinic said...

Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing the blog
Hair DoctorIn Bangalore

Dr. Health Clinic said...

Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing the blog
Hair Fall TreatmentIn Bangalore

Reana PK said...

When it comes to styling products, stay away from anything that adds shine or moisture. Instead, opt for matte or oil-control serums, creams, and gels. Volumizing mousses and texturizing sprays are also great for adding a body without grease.
With the right products such as Loreal Professional Pakistan and a regimen tailored to your oily hair needs, you can beat the heat and say goodbye to excess oil and shine this summer.
Your fresh, matte mane will thank you!

Post a Comment