Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mobile Product Review: Clinelle Blemish Clear

What would you do when you have this little annoying blemishes on your face? I HATE them so much but they seems like loving me! Always come back to me ! :( 

I have been trying many blemish gel,pimple cream or acne lotion. Most of them works on this annoying blemishes but my face seems to immune to these gel/cream/lotion. I have to switch to another new blemish product to combat them after one or two purchased.

I have found a new blemish gel, its Clinelle Blemish Clear.
The Clinelle Blemish Clear is an anti-blemish gel. Its in whitish gel form. Its texture is very light and can absorb easily into the area I applied. What I like the most is I hardly feel the tingling sensation when the Clinelle Blemish Clear is applied on the annoying blemishes. I HATE the tingling sensation when I apply any gel/cream/lotion on my face! 

The Clinelle Blemish Clear has done a job on my little annoying blemishes. It soothes and reduce the redness of my blemishes in just 1 or 2 applications. Of course, it takes longer time to works on my once a while visitor, the "SUPER BIG ZIT". 

The Clinelle Blemish Clear contains powerful purifying agents: Isodecyl Salicylate & Zinc PCA. It also contains Vitamin B3-Biotin, Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin B6 to control excessive sebum production and promote micro-circulation for cell renewal. The Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Essential Oil of Lavender helps in skin soothing. 

I had introduced this Clinelle Blemish Clear to my sister and friends. They gave positive feedback for this gel. The plus point for the Clinelle Blemish Clear is the price. Its pricing at about RM29 and I always purchase it at a lower price when our local drugstores are having promotions. 

If you have the same problems like me, give this blemish gel a try and maybe it works on your annoying blemishes too! :) 

This blog post was done when I was doing my pedicure.:)
Happy Sunday!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Pou Leen said...

Yeah, Clinelle's stuffs are pretty good. They're the more commercial version of Dermalogica

ZhengNorahs said...

Yes, I agree with you. The Clinelle Soothing Skin Toner do smell like the Dermalogica toner. Of course the Clinelle is much much more affordable for us. :)

Roxanne Saynac said...

Hello! Dropped by your site while looking for reviews on Clinelle's products. Followed you via GFC!


xoxo,
Roxanne
http://www.lacedivory.com

ZhengNorahs said...

Thank you. I also just followed you at Bloglovin. :)

Post a Comment