Sunday, July 14, 2013

Say Goodbye to stubborn stains with Vanish Power O2 & Vanish Power O2 Crystal White

Stains! 
The stubborn stains are so annoying especially when I try many ways to remove them but FAILED! :( 
There gone my favourite dresses, tops and skirts! Recently, I found a good fabric stain remover and it solved all my problems! ^-^ 
 Vanish Power O2 Crystal White & Vanish Power O2
The Vanish Power O2 with Oxi Powerlift can removes even tough dried in stains and the Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder can remove stains and keep our fabric whites as white as possible.
The Vanish Power O2 Powder contains Oxi Powerlift which removes all types of stains while the Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder has special formula contains Oxi Powerlift agents which penetrate and lift the stain first time, and also whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in your washing. 

Let's take a look of my vanishing journey with Vanish Power O2 &Vanish Power O2 Crystal White!
Soy souce stains are the most common stains I got when I'm eating Chinese food at restaurant. The worst part is, it stained on my favourite floral dress. :( I was very upset and my mom said, "No worries, you can remove it with Vanish Power O2!"
 The Vanish Power O2 comes in a nice bright pinkish container. Yay! This is my favourite colour too!
 Let the Vanish Power O2 solve my problem!

1.)  Rub a bit of Vanish Power O2 Powder on the soy stains.
2.) Soak my floral dress with 1/2 scoop of  Vanish Power O2 Powder in 1/2 pail of warm water.
3.) My floral dress is consider as coloured fabrics, therefore just soak for 1 hour. 
4.) After 1 hour, wash and rinse thoroughly.
 
   Ta-dah! The annoying soy sauce has gone! :)

How about yellowish stain spots on my white shorts? All the annoying yellowish stains spots are developed on my white shorts after sometime kept in wardrobe.
 Yellowish stains spots!!!
The Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder comes in a pure white container.
 This time I'm using Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder to solve my problem!
1.)  Rub a bit of Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder on the yellowish stains spots.
2.) Soak my white shorts with 1 scoop of  Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder in 1/2 pail of warm water.
3.) My white shorts for 4 hours. 
4.) After 1 hour, wash and rinse thoroughly.
 
 Ta-dah! All the yellowish stains spots are gone!
Want to try the amazing Vanish Power O2 powder?
Now, you can request for FREE sample and it will delivered to your doorstep!
  Hurry! 
Visit http://bit.ly/1aIkd2I  for the free sample of  Vanish Power O2!
 
Not only that!
That's a contest going on where you could win attractive prizes!
This is a very simple contest where you just need to upload a picture or photo to show your secret to making tough stains vanish and get your friends to vote for you!
Visit http://bit.ly/1aIkd2I to join this contest yah! Remember to join me to join the secret to making tough stains vanish contest!
Let's bring home these attractive prizes!
Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment