Thursday, May 22, 2014

Keeping Me Energized ~ Malta

Running is my hobby and I started with a short distance run, 7km and slowly (after about 1.5 years) I'm able to run a full marathon.When I decided to run a full marathon (42.195 km or 26 miles) in October 2013, I started to plan my training. 
 
I was lucky as my running group and my running buddies helped me with my training plan. Just to summarize it, my training plan was consist of five different components:
1.) Speed Work - This training helps to build stronger muscles and to improve my running efficiency.
2) Hill  Repeats - This training helps to increase my leg strength.
3.) LSD (long, slow, distance run) - The LSD run is very important in marathon running as it helps my body to adapt to running for a long period of time. Furthermore, it trains my metabolism to use body fat as a source of energy while I'm running for long period.
4.) Tempo Run - race pace run which is  I run at my target race pace
5.) Recovery Run - It helps my body to recover and to clear the lactic acid out of the muscles.
In between my training, I also joined some races to test speed and performance. I'm glad that the training plan works well. ^-^
After my running, I'm exhausted. 
What's next? 
It's time to drink a can of MALTA to keep me energized!
Malta is Malaysia’s No. 1 malt drink and is great for active lifestyle.  Malta is packed with the natural goodness of malt and high in Vitamins B1, B3 and B6, are all needed for the release of energy.
 My marathon training plan works well together with the right drinks!

Why drink Malta?
There are a lot of little hidden “secrets” to life that make life a little easier for us. At times, we spend extra time on the menial tasks in life which takes a lot of time and effort to complete. #Maltalifehack tips gives you easy solutions to everyday problems and keeps you energized to do more in life. When things are easy, you spend less energy and be more productive.

#Maltalifehack tips on fitness and keeping yourself energized!
1. Keep yourself energized! All day! And if you run marathons or are just tired after a long day, pop a can of Malta to keep you energized!


2. Just started working out for a better lifestyle? The first month is crucial to sticking with it because it’s the hardest. So clear your schedule and don’t bail out on yourself. Once to start to build strength and endurance, you’ll see results and be motivated to keep going!
3. Start with your exercise routine by running just for one minute. Add another minute each day!
4. Improve your ability to run by talking while running. It regulates your breath, ensure that you’re not overexerting yourself, and keeps your mind off the pain you’re enduring. 
5. Keep yourself hydrated. Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 60% of your body weight. It is always important to replace your bodily fluids. Drink 4-5 litres of water daily! 

Let's Lifehack with MALTA!
Let's MALTA keep you energized to do more important things in life!

Thanks for reading and do LIKE my Facebook page HERE






0 comments:

Post a Comment