Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Complimentary Makeover By Max Factor

I gotten this voucher from the Max Factor goodies pack during the Max Factor Launch @ Luna Bar. I decided to go Mid Valley to redeem the complimentary makeover.



1st photo: That's how i look like without makeup. My skin looks dull and have acne scars. 2nd photo: With the Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation (Golden 75), my skin looks radiant and skin tone more even out. The acne scars also almost invisible without using any concealer.
3rd photo : The Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush (Classic Pink 221) was applied on my cheeks. This powder blush blends easily into my skin and create a natural healthy looking flush on my cheeks.

Next, the Max Factor Earth Spirit Eyeshadow (110 Onyx / 107 Burnt Bark) was used as the base for the eye makeup.

The Max Factor Max Effect Trio Eye Shadow (7 Over The Ocean) was used to create the above looks.

My eye lashes showed a visible difference in length and volume after 3 applications of the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara (Black).
The Max Factor Masterpiece Glide & Define Eyeliner (Black brown) is my favorite because it does not smudge. I have tried quite a few of eye liners and most of them smudge after 1-2 hours of applied due to my oily eyelid. But this eye liner does stay on and it doesn't smudge!
The Before & After Norahs.
That's me posting happily after the makeover.
These are the Max Factor cosmetics used in this makeover:  
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation 75 Golden, Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush 221 Classic Pink, Max Factor Max Effect Trio Eye Shadow 7 Over The Ocean, Max Factor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 580 Crystal Bronze, Max Factor Earth Spirit Eyeshadow - 110 Onyx / 107 Burnt Bark, Max Factor Facefinity Compact, Max Factor Masterpiece Glide & Define Eyeliner - Black brown, Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara - Black
With Jessie, the counter manager of Max Factor from Isetan Lot 10 Max Factor is currently available at: Parkson Sunway Pyramid, Isetan Lot 10 and Metrojaya The Curve.

1 comments:

Jessying said...

awesome post! thanks for sharing babe! i didnt even utilise my makeover voucher... that 2 weeks was really sick.. sob sob!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment