Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mobile Product Review: Shu uemura UV Under Base Mousseo


Shu uemura UV Under Base Mousse comes with SPF 30PA +++. My first purchased Shu UV Base Mousse. I am using this UV Under Base after my daily moisturizer. Yes, sometimes I do not apply my sunblock because I think that SPF 30PA +++ is good enough to product my face. I like its matte finishing on my face and its suitable for me as I am having combination oily skin. It holds my liquid and Two-way compact powder foundation. For daily use, I just apply the Shu uemura UV Under Base Mousse and follow by my LANEIGE LOOSE POWDER. When I go events or party,I apply Shu uemura UV Under Base Mousse with Lancome Liquid foundation and loose powder. Check out this UV base at Shu outlets if you have combination skin and love matte finishing base.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Jessying said...

I still kiasu want put SPH50PA+++

ZhengNorahs said...

I usually use sunblock SPF 30+++ and above.

Post a Comment