Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Product Review: Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

 Natural Shining Hair!
Remember one of my previous for Charles Worthington Media Launch in Malaysia ?
I received Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo and Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner from the media event. I was so eager to try out this two new hair-care products. Guess what? I started to use them on that evening. I had been using the Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Shampoo and Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Conditioner for about a month. I think its time for me to share this on my blog.
Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo and Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner are from the Salon Results Range. The Brilliant Shine Salon Results Range is formulated to remove dulling deposits from the hair and to boost the hair's natural shine.
This is the packaging of Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo. It comes in a squashed cylinder yellowish bottle, with flip top lid.
Products information for the Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo.
You want, You need and Results.
You want: A strikingly shiny boost to your hair's natural shine. (Yes, I want! :P )
You need: This ultra-glossing shampoo, with Crystal extract, cleanse away impurities that leave hair dull, dramatically boosting hair's natural shine up to 80%. (Oh, that's amazing!)
Results: Hair is left soft, silky smooth and infused with brilliant shine. (Wow, I want brilliant shine hair!)

How to use it? Well, its simple. Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly to reveal your ultra glossy end result. Of course we need to avoid contact with eyes. For optimum results combine with Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner.

The texture of Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo is in clear liquid form. It lathers well in a small quantity. Therefore, I just need a small quantity to cleanse my hair. I like its pleasant smell. :) My hair feel soft, clean and refreshed after rinse off with water. But I can't see the shine yet as my hair is still wet. After shampooing I continue with the Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner.
The Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner is packed in a pale yellowish squashed cylinder bottle, with flip top lid.
Products information for the Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner.
You want, You need and Results.
You want: A strikingly shiny boost to your hair's natural shine. (Yes, I want! :P )
You need: This ultra-glossing conditioner, with Crystal extract, instantly revitalizes dull hair with high shine conditioning agents that boost hair's natural shine up to 80% whilst smoothing and detangling. (Oh, that's amazing!)
Results: Hair is left soft, silky smooth and infused with brilliant shine. (Wow, I want brilliant shine hair!)

How to use it? After shampooing, squeeze out excess water before smoothing conditioner through your hair with your fingers or a comb. Rinse thoroughly to reveal your ultra glossy end result. Of course we need to avoid contact with eyes. For optimum results combine with Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo.
The texture of Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner is in white lotion form. The texture is smooth and make it easy to apply on my hair after shampooing with Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo. I usually leave it on my hair for 5 minutes before rinse off with water. My hair feel very soft and smooth. I did not notice the dramatically natural shine on my hair after one time used, however, the natural shine of my hair becomes visible after about a week use of Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Shampoo and Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Salon Results Conditioner. Overall I am happy with the results from this range. 

Product Rating: 3.5/5
Where to purchase: Exclusively available at Watsons stores.
Price: RM29.90 for 250ml Shampoo / Conditioner
For more information on this Charles Worthington, please visit


1 comments:

PY said...

dear ms tan,

how are you? i came across your blog coincidentally. where and what are you doing now? ever since the biological congress in 2005 in singapore, i've not met u at all! gosh time flies!

i'm running my own online cake/cupcake biz now, totally nothing to do with science! hahaha..pls visit and leave a post here and i'll write back:

www.facebook.com/VanillaCakesNSuch

can you figure out who i am? i'm the girl whom you took crazy photos, posing like charlie's angels and we're from the same uni =)

do keep in touch and you've got an interesting and informative blog =)

Post a Comment