Monday, September 19, 2011

Product Review: SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam

About few months ago, I attended the SKINZ™ UV White Blogger Beauty Workshop @ Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe, Sunway Pyramid. I was given a few products to try and review. I have been using the  SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam since end of June and this 100g of foam cleanser last me for about 3 months.
 SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam comes in a white tube like the usual whitening cleanser with a pink Radiant-Gene Activator logo on it.

Just a brief introduction to SKINZ™ UV WHITE Radiant-Gene Activator:
  • SKINZ™ UV WHITE Radiant-Gene Activator is a potent complex of Sakura Extract and Lipo-Vit C that activates lightening at the heart of your cells.
  • Penetrates deeply right down into skin cells to inhibit the effects of melanin, creating a lighter and even skin tone. 
  • Its powerful antioxidant properties combat free radicals inducing clearer, brighter skin.
The ingredients for the SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam. Its a 99% plant-based foaming cleanser. The SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam can gently deep cleanses and removes impurities while retaining skin's natural moiture balance.
The SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam is in creamy texture. I usually use this amount to cleanse my face in the morning and evening.
I pump the SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam into my hands and work with lather. Next, I massage the lather on my face and neck, then rinse off. My skin feel clean, fresh and without feeling tight after cleansing. This cleanser suit my combination skin and do not make my skin dry and feeling tight after cleansing. One plus point is the SKINZ™ UV WHITE Purifying Facial Foam is selling at a very reasonable price and it can last me for about 3 months. :)

Product Rating: 4/5
Where to purchase: Available at all major pharmacies and leading retail outlets nationwide.
Price: RM8.50 for 50g ; RM14.90 for 100g
For more information on this SKINZ™ products and promotions, please visit
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment