Friday, March 22, 2013

Can't wait for the Etude House Beauty Sharing BFF Party on 23 March 2013!

OMG! It's just a day and tomorrow I'm going to attend the Etude House Beauty Sharing BFF Party with my BFF and also my readers! I just can't wait for this beauty sharing party! A reminder email was sent to all the winners on yesterday regarding this party.

Now, I would to share with you some of the great promotions that exclusive for you and your BFF  during the Etude House Beauty Sharing BFF Party.
Some of the great promotions are I Need You Mask Sheet (5pc) @RM15, Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Rich Collagen Hand Cream @RM15, Happy Tea Time Cleansing @Rm10 and many more! 
 23 March 2013!
Time: 11 am – 3 pm
Venue : Korea Plaza, Menara Hap Seng.

See you there!

1 comments:

illy ariffin said...

thanks for picking me as one of the winner to attend this event :) me n my bff had so much fun!

Post a Comment