Friday, January 21, 2011

The Body Shop Joy To The World


I was lucky to be invited together with other bloggers to The Body Shop Joy To The World and The AIDSAware Campaign at its outlet in Fahrenheit88, Kuala Lumpur.




A white Christmas tree was placed beside the registration counter as the decorations for this Joy To The World event.




Discover the Joy of giving with The Body Shop! Look at those gorgeous gift sets displaying at the main entrance of the outlet.




Festive Pampering Collection, Cranberry Joy Shower, Scrub & Moisture Collection, Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower & Moisture Set, Mini Shower collection, Animal Soaps gift and my favorite, the Born Lippy Fruity Lip Balms!





All the invited guests were happily shopping for their Gift of Joy!





Look at the crowd at this Joy To The World event!




Our local celebrity, Sazzy Salak was one of the invited guest to this event! She was posing happily for me to snap this photo when I spotted her busy choosing The Gift of Joy at The Body Shop!





That's me choosing my Gift of Joy and putting into my very own gift box!






Wendy and I posing with TBS Festive pampering gift sets!





Look, we love the Born Lippy Fruity Lip Balms!
(JuLi, Jess & Wendy)




With Azza, the 1st prize winner for The Body Shop Make-UP Competition 2010. Both of us posing with the Born Lippy Fruity Lip Balms.





Let's me take a photo before my Mini-makeover by Vinz Sebastian,
Make-up Training and Development Manager of TBS.






My Before, During and After Mini-makeover by Vinz.






Done with my Mini-makeover by Vinz. Thanks, Vinz. I really like my eye makeup!














The Gift Of Joy from this event and it was my 1st christmas gift in 2010.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Miss Rhiana Liew for inviting me to this fun and joyful event.

Visit http://www.thebodyshop.com.my/ OR The Body Shop Malaysia Facebook for more information and latest update on TBS promotions!









0 comments:

Post a Comment