Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Review: Empro HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil



Empro is well known for its embroidery service and eyebrow pencil in Malaysia. Recently I was given a chance to try out and to review on their products such as HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil and Diamond Black Liner. In this blog post I am going to introduce to you the Premium Edition HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil.



   
The Premium Edition HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil is a newly launched product by Empro. This new Slim Cut brow auto-pencil comes with a slim design and it is easy to deliver precise application for evenly defined brows. It has formulated with smear-proof ingredients to allow us to wear all-day and it blends easily with eyebrow hair.

Empro HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil, the ultimate in brow definition.
  • Dual Lead 2 colours (Soft Brown & Olive Brown)
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Long Lasting
  • Brow Hair Enhancement
  • Precise Application
  • Suitable For All Skin Type
(Products information obtained from http://www.emprocosmetic.com/products/slimcut.html)




The packing of
the Premium Edition HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil.




The ingredients of this Slim-Cut brow auto-pencil are as below:

Hydrogenated soybean oil
Hydrogenated coco-glycerides
Polyethylene
zinc stearate
MICA
Iron oxide yellow
Iron oxide red
Iron oxide black
Titanium dioxide
Chromium oxide greens

The herbal essence in this product nourishes and stimulates hair growth for sparse and uneven eyebrows. I have been using this Slim-Cut brow auto-pencil for about a week and I still have not notice the significance hair growth on my sparse and uneven eyebrows. Maybe it takes about few weeks to stimulates the hair growth for my sparse uneven eyebrows.





Its slim lead design enable it easy to use by a beginner like me.I can easily apply it on my eyebrow due to its firm and smooth texture. What I like the most is, it came with auto-twist function where I just need to twist and apply the eyebrow pencil, without need to sharpening it. But you have to be careful when using this Slim Cut brow auto-pencil. Do not twist the lead too much because it can easily breaks when you are applying it on your eyebrow. It comes as a dual lead with two colours, Olive brown and Soft brown.



1st photo: My eyebrow without using any eyebrow pencil.

2nd photo: My right eyebrow with Premium Edition HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil, Olive Brown. My right eyebrow look more defined. I apply my eyebrow starting from the inner corner of my right eye, with short and light strokes slowly (by following my eyebrow growth direction) to fill up the sparse spots.
3rd photo: My left eyebrow with Premium Edition HD - Slim Cut Dual Lead Brow Auto-Pencil, Soft Brown and right eyebrow with Olive Brown.

Product Rating: 4/5
Where to purchase: Watsons pharmacy, Sasa and Empro outlets.
Price: RM68.80
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment