Saturday, January 21, 2012

Comparison of Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum with Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+

Both serum have almost the same packaging except for their name:
Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum +
Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
  Pump dispenser packaging. 
Convenient and hygienic for their users.
 However, there are some ingredients difference between Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum + and Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum.
The above photos are captured under different camera modes. As you can see from the photos, the Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+ has a slightly thicker texture than Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum. Both serum has pleasant smell and can quickly absorb into skin. My skin feels hydrated and supple instantly. It works well to lighten my acne scars and my brown spots. 
My skin tone looks a bit darker after my 5days trip @Medan. I started to use Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+ again when I came back from Medan. I just used it for 8 days, guess what? Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+ helps to lighten my skin tone just in 8 days! That's amazing! :O

Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+, priced not available (will only be available in Spring 2012).
Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum priced at RM410/30ml

Like ShiseidoMalaysia on FB for the more information and updates.
Check out my product review for Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Intensive Spot Targeting Serum at:


0 comments:

Post a Comment