Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Product Review: Majolica Majorca Spring/Summer 2012 Limited Edition collection ~ Lash King~


I was born with short and fine lashes. :( I need a good mascara to lengthen my lashes, to make them look fuller and longer.  
Majolica Majorca Spring/Summer 2012 Limited Edition cosmetics ~Lash King~ is another cosmetic I used on during this Chinese New Year. This Majolica Majorca Lash King is my new favourite mascara make my eye lashes appear longer, fuller and no smudge. 
Majolica Majorca Lash King
is known as Majolica Majorca's latest and best ever mascara. This mascara incorporates all functions of each and every Majolica Majorca's mascara, including:
  • Lash Expander Frame Plus's super length
  • Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On's ultra thickness
  • Lash Gorgeous Wing NEO's ability to create pretty, fluttery lashes.

The Majolica Majorca Lash King contains:
 Volume Impact Wax and Volume Powder 
  • is  able to adhere even better to each lash, adding long-lasting major volume for full and lush lashes.
 Speedy Dry Oil and gloss oil 
  • to maintain perfectly curled lashes throughout the day against sweat, sebum, and tears.
  • to define the darkness of each lash for achieving doll-like eyes.
Macademia Nuts Oil & Vitamin E derivative
  • to protect lashes from exterior damage.


The Majolica Majorca Lash King contains 5mm long jet-black fibers in every single coat of mascara. It makes my lashes appear naturally super-long. With the one-of-a-kind Acrobat Catch Brush, the Majolica Majorca Lash King separates and coats individual lashes evenly without tangling.
I have been using this mascara for about a week and its long lasting, which means no smudge and raccoon eyes anymore! My lashes look naturally longer and thicker after 2-3 coats. The mascara brush was designed to maximize intense volume and length with each application. This mascara is easy to apply and it separates my lashes with no tangling. It also a fast-drying mascara and I do not have to wait for "ages" for it to dry before I apply another coat. :)
 
Majolica Majorca Lash King will be available in all Watson's pharmacy nationwide from February 2012 onwards and it priced at RM 59.90.

0 comments:

Post a Comment