Sunday, January 15, 2012

My BCard Experience @Wendy's

I was craving for Wendy's Shrimp Burger and I have my BCard with me. BCard is a convenient lifestyle card.

With BCard, I can swipe, collect points and redeeem the points at participating merchants.
Benefits of BCard:
  • Its FREE!
  • No annual fees! 
  • Lifetime membership!
  • Collect BPoints for every purchase and redemption.
  • BPoints value: 1 BPoint is equivalent in value to 1 sen (100 BPoints = RM1).
  • Redeem BPoints instantly* at over 250 participating outlets or redeem exclusive items through BCard Online Redemption at www.bcard.com.my.
 Wendy's Shrimp Burger, I'm coming to you! :D

When I arrived @Wendy's all I need to do are:
 Ordering my favorite Wendy's Shrimp Burger.
Swipe my BCard to collect BPoints. 
(BPoints value: 1 BPoint = 1 sen OR 100 BPoints = RM1).
Today, I decided to redeem my BPoints -on-the-spot @Wendy's. Its very easy, all I need to do is to key in my password for redemption!
 Ta-da! I'm a happy satisfied customer with my yummy food! :D

Want to be the BCard owner like me?
 Head to the participating outlets, get a form and sign up the BCard membership for FREE!

Wow, you can shop and dine with this convenient BCard at 300 stores nationwide! Check out the list of participating merchants!

A great news to share with you 
~Swipe & Win Contest~!
Don't forget to take part in the BCard Swipe & Win Contest from 2nd January 2012 to 29th February 2012 to win some cool prizes like an all expense trip to London!! 
Check it out on www.bcard.com.my for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment