The ‘+’ Project is an online campaign across Asia countries by Philips. This is a cool online campaign where you can speak up on how to have healthier, happier and more fulfilling life in 2013.
About ‘+’ Project
The ‘+’ Project by Philips underlines our commitment to deliver meaningful innovation that improves the quality of people’s lives in Asia Pacific.
The ‘+’ Project aims:
- to help build sustainable and livable living and working environments,
- promote healthy eating habits, active aging and personal- and childcare
- establishing affordable and accessible healthcare systems and effective ways to dealing with chronic diseases.
Through The ‘+’ Project, we work together, partner with individuals, communities and other stakeholders to combine insights with expertise, technology with funding, to deliver meaningful innovation that make a real difference in helping people live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
Why not be a part of the healthy community in Asia and win innovative prizes from Philips by sharing your pledge on what you are going to do to have a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life in 2013. The more commitment is shared, the higher chance for you to win.
Read more to find out how to join this project!
Here how it works:
1.) Submit your pledge for a healthier, happier and more fulfilling 2013.
2.) Assign your pledge to one of the health and well-being categories.
3.) Share your pledge socially with your friends and family.
4.) Your friend and family, and visitors can share your pledge socially as well.
5.) Each social share is a vote
6.) Pledges with the most votes win!
Winner with the most votes will win innovative Philips products and help you kick start 2013 in the best possible way.
1st Prize (1 winner)
– 1 package of innovative Philips products worth S$3,000
2nd Prize (2 winners)
– 1 package of innovative Philips products worth S$2,000 each
3rd Prize (3 winners)
– 1 package of innovative Philips products worth S$1,000 each
Join in the conversation with #thebestmeMY.
For more information on the ‘+’ Project by Philips,