Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Moonlight Wishes @Sunway Pyramid

This is a busy month for me and I almost forget the Mid-Autumn Festival for this year. This morning, one of my friend just told me today is the eve for Mid-Autumn Festival and I was like "huh?". I'm going to take out my Hello Kitty lantern ^-^
Once again Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall invite their shoppers come and celebrate Mid Autumn with them!
Uphold the traditional Mid-Autumn custom with mooncakes and lanterns in Sunway Pyramid, and wish for great times ahead. 
  
Just spend any amount to receive a “Wish & Toss” kit and write your heart’s desire before tossing it onto our Mid-Autumn Wishing Tree on LG2 Blue Concourse.
Shoppers will also be rewarded with a box of exclusive Leo & Leona mini mooncakes and a set of "Wish & Toss" Kit when they spend RM350 in 2 receipts* (RM250 for HSBC Cardholders), and the items can be collected at LG1, Blue Concierge Counter. The mooncake box can also be used as a lantern
Visit Sunway Pyramid Facebook and follow Sunway Pyramid Twitter for the latest updates on events and promotions.

1 comments:

Henry Lee said...

So what's ur wish? Happy mid autumn fest to you Sharon! :)

Post a Comment