Thursday, September 5, 2013

August's FB Updates

Merdeka month past and now is September 2013! August was an awesome month for me because I finally ran my very first half marathon. Not only that, I also won 10th place in Borneo International Marathon 2013 (10km Women Open). August 2013 was my lucky month! :)
By official timing & placing, I'm No:10 in Women's Open 10km Category. I'm still very happy as I didn't expect to go on podium. #borneointernationalmarathon #BorneoInternationalMarathon2013 #borneomarathon #bim2013 #BIMHolidays #running #10km #winners

From the beginning of August......
Skinfood KLCC opening promotions. Purchase these promo items: 1.) MASKS packs RM15 2.)Glacier Water/Thermal Water (300ml) RM25. All profits go for charity. #skinfood #klcc #beauty #skincare #bblogger #charity
*Home sweet home* Good morning! Had a great Saturday out with bff. ^-^ Going to bed with Ciracle Jeju Water Sleeping Mask. Good night! Check out their website: http://www.ciracle.my/shop/index.php
 
 Out for a short run with my new pinky. ^-^ #skechers #GoRunRide #GoRun #running #shoe
Happy Chinese Valentine's Day! #ChineseValentine'sDay #QiXiFestival #QiQiaoFestival
I attended the WEVents 3rd Anniversary: Superwoman Party on last Saturday. A photo of me receiving luckydraw prize from the gorgeous MiMi, the founder of BagOfLove. ^-^ Thank you.
Find out more about the cute beauty bag at www.bag-of-love.com
Morning! Fresh and natural makeup with Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion^-^ Going to chase my dream & to meet the monkey. 
 An evening with TSUBAKI. "Shine From Every Angle" #tsubaki #haircare
Hair pampering session with #Tsubaki #Shiseido #haircare #bblogger
 
Mary Quant makeup collection is now available at MUSE by Watsons. #MaryQuantMalaysia #MaryQuantMy #WatsonsMy #MUSE #bblogger #makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment