Thursday, October 13, 2011

Product Review: Watery sensation of L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream

Other than anti-aging skin care, I also a fan of whitening and hydration products. I want my skin to look fair, radiant, luminous and hydrated. The New L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream has it all!

The L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream comes in a PINK jar, my favorite color! A jar of 50ml can last me for about 2 months as I also apply this moisturizer on my neck. I only use it in the morning as the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream is a day cream.
 The ingredients for the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream. The New  L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream has incorporate with special technology and ingredients:

1.) Melanin Block™
- a powerful source to inhibit tyrosinase, a key enzyme in melanin production
- FYI, melanin production is the cause of brown spots and uneven skintone
- Melanin Block™ able to to reduce the quantity of melanin produced by 53%
- therefore, the production of brown spots is inhibited!

2.) Tourmaline Gemstone
- together with Manganese mineral help to stimulate skin microcirculation 
- give skin intense radiance and rosy glow.

One thing I like about the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream is its improved texture. If I compare the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream and L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream (SPF 17PA++) it's texture is very much lighter .  I feel very less sticky after upon application. It's lightweight watery texture  enable it to absorb quickly into skin. I like its fresh feeling sensation too! 

Yes, L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream gives an instant hydration to my skin and I can notice some of the fine lines (due to dehydration) on  my forehead are less visible even without applying serum/essence.

My mom has tried the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream for about 3 days. Her feedback was "I prefer the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream (SPF 17PA++). The L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream is too light for my skin.  However, I like its fresh sensation. I prefer the creamy type of moisturizer with SPF. " (I translated her feedback from Hokkien to English! :)

Overall, the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream works on my skin. My skin feels hydrated and radiant after using it for about 2 months. No breakouts and uncomfortable feeling after my 1st jar of L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream. 

Product Rating: 4/5 (-1 because not comes with SPF)
Where to purchase: Available at all major pharmacies, L’Oréal Paris counters and leading retail outlets nationwide.
Price: RM39.90 for 50ml
For more information on this  L’Oréal Paris  products and promotions, please visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment