Monday, October 31, 2011

Product Review: SHILLS Bio-Active Stem Cell Combat Eye Treatment

 The SHILLS Bio-Active Stem Cell Combat Eye Treatment is one of the door gift from SHILLS Meet Beauty Bloggers Event
 SHILLS Laboratories, spend 5 years to study and discover that Uttwiler Spatlauber (Peter Pan Apple from Switzerlan) can help to improve human protein gene generation. The SHILLS Bio-Active Stem Cell Combat Eye Treatment is one of the product from SHILLS DNA Series couple with Peter Pan Apple technologies helps with future skin aggression, protect and regenerate.
 Product information:
  • Prevent and reduce wrinkles, laxity and aging sign
  • Help to reduce fine lines for younger looking skin
  • Effectively repair the aggravation from environmental factors 
  • Improve skin dullness

Usage:
Before using the essence, take appropriate amount and apply on eyes area by using light tapping motions with fingertips.
 The ingredients for the SHILLS Bio-Active Stem Cell Combat Eye Treatment is shown in the above photo.
 I have been using the SHILLS Bio-Active Stem Cell Combat Eye Treatment for 12 days.
This eye treatment comes in creamy texture. The creamy texture is not too thick and I have no difficulty to apply the eye cream day and night.
After my 12 days usage of this eye cream, I notice my fine lines around less visible. My fine lines around eyes area are caused by dehydration and the SHILLS Bio-Active Stem Cell Combat Eye Treatment does provide a good skin hydrating level. I'll continue using this product and I'm hoping to discover more benefits from it! ^-^
 
Where to purchase: Available at SHILLS Concept  Store
Price: RM148 for 30ml
For more information on SHILLS products and promotions, please visit
http://www.facebook.com/shills.my

2 comments:

Jean said...

I only have sample size for this but kinda like it cox very easy apply n absorbed into my skin very fast!

ZhengNorahs said...

I got small sample for the essence. I will try it soon.

Post a Comment