Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Updates: JustNorahs Interview with Queen Of Comedy Asia 2, Joanne Kam

It is my honor to have a chance to do an email interview with Malaysia most funniest woman, Joanne Kam Poh Poh.
Joanne Kam will be host the "Kings and Queen of Comedy Asia 2" on  18 & 19 November 2011 at the Plenary Hall, KLCC.
 
Q:  Tell us a little about your upcoming performance at Kings and Queen of Comedy Asia? What can Malaysians look forward to? 

It's going to be a hell lot sexier this year as we spice up the Kings & Queens this year with glitz, glamour and a little bit of vaudeville fun.  

Q: What is your biggest inspiration / your biggest motivator in your career as a comedian/ actors/ actress?

One of my biggest inspiration is Bette Midler because just like her I started my career performing at gayclubs.
      
Q: Are you a naturally funny person in everyday life, offstage?

I have my funny moments and encounters, my close friends jokes and nickname those as 'Poh Poh' moments. 

Q: What's next for you after the Kings and Queen of Comedy Asia? 

I will be joining the radio airwaves soon as a morning show host and is proud to say KL will be hearing me on air in Dec.

Q:  If any of your fans were interested in trying to be a comedian, where would you recommend and how they can begin?

Work at your craft, be different find you niche and find any avenue to perform because practise will make you kick ass. 

Q: Would you like to send a message to your malaysian fans? 

Thank you for always being a part of my journey.

I'm very excited as I'm going to meet her in person very soon! :)

"Kings and Queen of Comedy Asia 2"
Venue: Plenary Hall, KLCC
Date: 18th and 19th of November 2011
Show time: 8.30 pm – 11.00 pm (2.5 hours)
Tickets: RM 88, RM 128, RM 198, RM 298
For tickets purchasing, here
Visit Facebook Event Page for more info.

1 comments:

Georgie said...

Gorgeous lady Joanne Kam!!

Post a Comment