Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW, the 1st Liquid Foundation by Benefit Has Arrived in Malaysia! (Media Launch + My 1st Impression)

The long awaited Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Makeup has finally arrived @Benefit counters, Malaysia in May! Yes, this Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Makeup is the 1st liquid foundation by Benefit! Before the creation of Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Makeup,  Benefit has you rebel & you rebel light, which are the SPF 15 tinted moisturizers and powder foundation like "hello flawless".
The Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Makeup had its media launch earlier @Fahrentheit88 and I actually posted a sneak peek post for this.
The Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup is an oil free liquid foundation with SPF 25 PA+++. This new foundation is priced at RM130 (30ml).
 "Goodbye Imperfect World: 
HELLO FLAWLESS!"
Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia's brand ambassador with the NEW Liquid Foundation ~Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW ~. She looked gorgeous in this launch event.
The Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow (HFOW) brightening makeup builds from light to medium coverage for achieving a natural complexion.
This newly launched liquid foundation contains Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex
The benefits of  Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex:
  • Helps to boost cellular respiration for a "plumping" effect.
  • Helps to protect against environmental stresses.
  • Contains vitamin C & E derivatives known to prevent signs of aging.
The Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup comes in 9 shades. 
Check out the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow swatches!
  • "I'm pure 4 sure" Ivory
  • "I'm plush & precious" Petal
  • "Cheers to me" Champagne
  • "I'm so money" Honey
  • "I'm all the rage" Beige
  • "Warm me up" Toasted Beige
  • "I'm so glamber" Amber
  • "I'm hopelessly hot" Hazelnut
  • "Gotta know me" Nutmeg
Brand ambassador and models posing with Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup.
ZhengNorahs @makeover session by Benefit Cosmetics makeup artist. Started with removing my light makeup with b.right! Radiant Skincare -remove it makeup remover, an oil-free eye makeup remover. Followed by moisture prep toning lotion, a smoothing lotion before applying the triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++, an oil-free facial lotion SPF 15 PA++ with tri-radiance complex. The POREfessional, a PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores was applied on my face before applying the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup, shade "I'm pure 4 sure" Ivory.

My 1st Impression of HFOW: The "I'm pure 4 sure" Ivory, is the lightest shade in Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening makeup and it suits me well. An instant cooling sensation felt on my skin when the makeup artist apply this foundation on my face. It is a light texture liquid foundation but it gives kind of  good coverage on my face and it also brighten up my face. No heavy makeup feeling on my face and it creates a natural looking of me without thick mask of foundation. :) However, this foundation oxidized on my face after about 4 hours of application.
 A photo of me and JuLi after the makeover session. 
We said  "Goodbye Imperfect World:  
HELLO FLAWLESS!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment