Sunday, November 18, 2012

I was K.I.S.S.ED by KINERASE

On one sunny weekend morning, I was K.I.S.S.ED by KINERASE!  
^-^ MUAKS!
It was a blogger party and I was invited by Tammy, www.plusizekitten.com/
 Me and Tammy, we all dressed in *BLUE* for this blogger party.
This"K.I.S.S.ED by KINERASE!" Party was held @La Bodega Lounge, Bangsar.
All the invited blogger posing with their blue kisses......can you spot my photos?
Kinerase® is the line of topical products that contains optimal concentrations of Kinetin. Developed using advanced Japanese technology, Kinerase® has an enhanced formulation with a fine texture and the entire Kinerase® line does not contain any fragrance or colouring. Kinerase® leave-on products will not block pores nor will they irritate sensitive skin. Kinerase® also does not contain any paraben, a commonly used preservative in cosmetic products.
Upon arriving, I was welcomed by the friendly Ms Harmini. She brought me for a blue lip makeover and next follow by an blue kiss tattoo.
We were served with blue mocktail and blue kiss jellies too!
Look, they are a lot of beauty bloggers dressed in blue for this party!
Ms Amy Zheng, Regional Marketing Director of Invida, Asia Pacific gaved an introduction about KINERASE. Dr Koh Chuan Keng and TammyLim, beauty blogger. 
Kinerase® formulated with a unique ingredient called Kinetin, is for discerning the woman wanting to invest in good skin, the eternal standard of enduring beauty.  
  
About the Kinerase® Innovative Skincare Study (K.I.S.S trial)
  • Over the 12 week K.I.S.S trial, 275 patients in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Taiwan were assessed by 30 physicians over regular intervals at week 4, 8 and 12. Their aim was to test the effectiveness of Kinerase® Cream containing 0.1% Kinetin in enhancing Asian complexion on real patients, with inspiring results. 
  • After just 12 weeks, patients and physicians were at most to see an improvement of fine wrinkles by 38%. Other benefits included a 37% reduction in skin blotchiness, 36% reduction in skin roughness and 34% improvement in overall skin condition.
In Malaysia, the results from the patients were effective with the following skin improvement:
I. 97% of patients reported a reduction in the severity of photo-damaged skin
II. 96% of patients reported a reduction in skin roughness
III. 97% of patients had a reduction in mottling/ blotchiness/ pigmentation
IV. 89% of patients witnessed a reduction in fine wrinkles
Dr Koh Chuan Keng further explained about K.I.S.S trial.
Dr. Koh Chuan Keng said, “Most of my patients prefer simple, non-invasive measures that can minimize the effects of aging, and help them maintain the youthful appearance of their skin. The K.I.S.S Trial results show that Kinerase® Cream containing 0.1% Kinetin is an effective alternative to other treatments like AHAs, BHAs and retinoids.”

The Kinerase® range:
 1.) Kinerase® Gentle Daily Cleanser
 2.) Kinerase® C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment
 3.) Kinerase® Cream
 4.) Kinerase® Lotion
 5.) Kinerase® Eye Cream

Tammy, www.plusizekitten.com/ she was the K.I.S.S trial participant and she shared her K.I.S.S experience with us.Tammy said, “During the K.I.S.S trial, I was amazed at the difference Kinerase® made over just 8 weeks, with no side effects too. I’ve received compliments for my radiant complexion, which is very satisfying. My skin is fairer and wrinkles are less significant.”Kinerase® non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free, and paraben free formula. Kinerase® is suitable for all skin types, even skin with rosacea and nurtures delicate skin after aesthetic procedures.
Our blogger friends Rane won the Best K.I.S.S. message and Caroline won the Best Dress for that day. Congratulations!
Ms Amy Zheng, Dr Koh Chuan Keng and Tammy Lim.
  Dr Koh Chuan Keng, Ms Amy Zheng, Tammy Lim and me.
It was an awesome party with all my blogger friends. Thank you Tammy for the invitation.
Kinerase® is exclusively available at dermatologist and aesthetic clinics. For more information, please visit www.kineraseasia.com.my

1 comments:

Post a Comment