Tuesday, December 11, 2012

我的外公,我的榜样。In Project Listen Prudential for PRUKasih." I Care 2 Share"

Today I want to share with you a story of my grandfather. He was a brave man. He accepted and faced his disease; fight till the end. This inspired me to be a strong person.
I am glad to be part of the CSR Project launched by Malaysia’s most innovative online auction hub namely ChikaPowWowI Care 2 Share – in support of Prudential’s Project Listen. Via the Project Listen site, the public can contribute to a charitable cause by simply watching/reading and sharing stories where Prudential will pledge RM1 to PRUkasih for every share. PRUkasih is a Corporate Social Responsibility project that helps provide financial protection to urban poor families in times of need.

Want to know my full story?

Just click on the link below and you will find out what my dearest grandfather had been through till his last breathe.
Remember every single “share/view” is important as you’ll be lending a helping hand to the needy.

谢谢  !

0 comments:

Post a Comment