Friday, August 2, 2013

Lucky Winner Goes On RM20,000 Cash Shopping Spree in Sunway Pyramid's Passport to Fashion Contest!

My dream didn't come true as I was not the lucky winner for the Sunway Pyramid's Passport to Fashion  Contest.  :(  
Who was the winner? 
Rusnita Buji, who runs her own business in building maintenance and pesticide control was the Grand Prize Winner for the RM20,000 cash Shopping Spree at Sunway Pyramid! Congratulation!
And on top of that, Rusnita Buji has celebrity TV Host Jojo Struys acting as a fashion consultant, giving both fashion and beauty tips as she shop.
 
 "I was shocked when the radio station called me to congratulate me. I have never won anything in my life other than a bottle of mineral water. Sunway pyramid is like my second home and I'm always there shopping. I still cannot believe my luck and I must thank the friendly staff at Coach who encouraged me to join this contest, ' says the 36-year-old Sabahan who currently resides in Bandar Sunway.
Themed as Passport to Fashion, Sunway Pyramid’s Ground Floor Water Feature Area was decked with icons from London, Paris, Japan, Hawaii and New York. The icons include the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Hawaiian surfboards and a Japanese Garden.  There were also Style Transit photo booths where shoppers can pose, snap and post their pictures on their social network in an instant.
The definite highlight of the Fashion celebration was none other than the annual Grand Prize of RM20,000 cash shopping spree in the We Pay Your Fashion Bills & Shopping Spree contest.
Shoppers who spent more than RM150 in any of the fashion and beauty outlets (RM100 for HSBC Cardholders) within the mall were eligible for the contest.
On top of the exclusive Grand Prize, Sunway Pyramid had paid the full amount of 26 other lucky winners’ fashion bills selected via lucky draws during Fashion Month. All winners were called and announced via the hitz.fm Drive Thru every weekday.

Several Sunway Pyramid’s Facebook fans also had their slice of fun during Fashion Month as they were enlisted as Fashion Guru for a day, giving styling tips along the themes of Street Retro Look in Paris, Party Chic in New York and Smart Casual in Tokyo.  

Visit Sunway Pyramid Facebook and follow Sunway Pyramid Twitter for the latest updates on events and promotions.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment