Thursday, August 8, 2013

Introducing ALL NEW Customizable VanityTrove!

Every month, we are looking forward to receive the beauty box. It would be good if we can personalised our beauty box! Recently, VanityTrove has introduced a smart system of personalizing our beauty discovery! This is smart and interesting system where we are able to PICK AND CHOOSE your beauty samples from a wide array of beauty samples selection to go into your PERSONALISED trove.
VanityTrove recommends the products BEST SUITED for you based on your Beauty Profile and Preferences.
You will then receive this exciting trove of self-picked goodness within 7 working days.
To ensure your beauty discovery is a smooth-sailing one, let’s follow through these simple steps below. To start you off, complete Beauty Profile to see some recommended products suited for you!

So what are you waiting for? 
Head on to: http://bit.ly/14HBVQs.  
Fill up your Beauty Profile by answering a few simple questions!
There are 14 simple questions to fill in. Here are my beauty profile:
 Face
 Eyes
 Body
Hair
Done, with my beauty profile!
If I want to want to be the first to try out products that I've been lemming for so long, I just need to add them to Wishlist, Like the Brand and the Product. This helps to unlock more samples for me, I will then be able to pick these samples when they are released!

HEADS UP!  VanityTrove will be introducing new phase of beauty discovery whereby you will be plugged into the latest happenings of people you follow on VanityTrove. Read up on their latest reviews, brand likes and product likes, products they wish for.  Be sure to also follow people of your interest to know what is up with their beauty regime! It will be just like Facebook but for Beauty.
Now, I'm gonna personalized my very own VanityTrove box. I'll share with you when I receive it yah!
For more info, visit:

1 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

wow, seems awesome! you get to pick which products you want to try out!

Post a Comment