Thursday, August 8, 2013

Get healthy, Radiant skin this Raya with Dermalogica Cleanser & Sunscreen

Cleansing and suncare protection are important in our daily life to achieve healthy skin. The hustle and bustle of the Hari Raya celebration is no reason to neglect your skin health.  Let your true radiance light up the festive season with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel and Solar Defense Booster SPF50. 

In line with its Get Naked campaign, Dermalogica hopes to help women achieve great skin that needs no cover up, so that they can meet and greet their family and friends during the festive period with glowing confidence.
 
Keeping your skin clean is the first step to achieve healthy, glowing skin. The Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is formulated to flush out impurities thoroughly without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. The concentrated, soap-free foaming gel contains no artificial fragrance or colour.
 
The Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50 also prevents harmful sun rays from damaging the skin by adding critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturiser or foundation. Suitable for all skin conditions, this broad spectrum sunscreen is formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Best of all, the 50ml packaging of the Solar Defense Booster SPF50 allows one to keep it in the handbag and take it along whether on the plane or on the road for handy and continuous application on the move.


After a long day of traveling back to her hometown, celebrity sweetheart Atilia Haron would freshen up with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel before getting into full festive gusto with her loved ones.
During the festive holidays, I like to give my skin a ‘break’ too and would avoid putting on make-up. Thus, having healthy, radiant skin during Hari Raya is especially important so that I can meet my family and friends with confidence. Thanks to Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, I can bare my clean and healthy skin without any reservations!” shares Atilia.
 
Local songstress Mila Jirin is also mindful about protecting her skin even amidst the excitement of ‘balik kampung’. 

The strong sunlight tends to stream into the car when we are on our way back to our hometown.  To shield my skin without any sticky after-feel of other sunscreens, I swear by the Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50.  The UVA and UVB protection I get from the sunscreen truly helps me maintain bright and healthy skin, allowing me to present my best to my loved ones even when I have no time for make-up.  I strongly encourage all my fans to spare some time during the Raya celebration to cleanse and protect their skin from the sun too, so that they can look and feel their best during the joyful season,” advises Mila. 

Celebrate the confidence of having great skin with nothing to hide this Hari Raya!  Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel and Solar Defense Booster SPF50 are available now at all AsterSpring and authorized Dermalogica skin health centers at RM155 for 250ml and RM278 for 50ml respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment