Saturday, August 17, 2013

NEW! Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion (Review)

We are living with hectic lifestyles and what we want is Easy, Fast, and Perfect Anytime Anywhere Makeup! Am I right? Today I'm gonna share with you the NEW Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion! Yes, it's a revolutionary new-concept cushion typed, all in one formula, ETUDE Any Cushion! I was pretty excited when I receive this cushion makeup. I just can't wait to unbox and use it. ^-^
My wannabe makeup!
Simple!
Patting anytime, anywhere! Simple makeup
Fast!
Speedy makeup for quick finishing
Easy!
Easy makeup with the easiest step
Beautiful!
Gorgeous & beautiful makeup fits perfectly
Moist!
Natural moist makeup with satin finish keeping moist inside

And YES! The NEW Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion has it all!
 The Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion comes in 2 shades: Natural Beige W13 and Honey Beige W24. There will an exclusive color for global 1 color which will be available later on. 
The Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion comes in a sweet light pink container with the net weight 15g/0.52 oz. Yes, it's in a handy packaging and it's very convenient to put into my handbag for daily use.
This almighty foundation with new-concept cushion has the following functions:
  • [ UV protection (SPF50+/PA+++) + Sebum control + Moisturizing(Moisture Lock) + Whitening + Color Correction]
  • Sunscreen + Sebum Powder + Moisturizing essence + Whitening essence + Foundation + Cooling,  6 in 1 multitasking
 
 The ingredients:
  • Hyaluronic acid: supplies deep moisturizing and watery texture to the skin. 
  • Sebum control powder: Making soft and sleek skin through oil control as preventing greasy skin with perfect fitness on the skin. 
  • Pearl mineral powder: making skin cleaner and brighter. 
  • Niacin amide: for whitening effect. 
It comes with a special air puff that made from Rubycell and Polyurethane. This special air puff minimizes contents absorption with dual structure, and it doesn’t reabsorb water so it’s superior in cooling and freshness.
The Benefits of Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion's air puff: 
  • Always keeping it clean due to low water absorption .
  • Minimizing waste of contents through wide spreading with small amount making thin layer on the skin. 
  • Skin-friendly through minimizing skin irritation
 
Some of you might ask, what about the cushion?
Etude House has developed the Holding “Foaming Urethane Foam”. This is an optimal holding technique considering of both fresh sunblock texture and sanitary container. It's in a sponge form and it keeps and holds the content, so the content’s contained in “Foaming Urethane Foam” itself.

 I just need to pick up the amount of contents with the special air puff and spread evenly by lightly patting onto my skin.
 Steps to apply Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion:
1. Get ready and sooth your skin with skincare products.
2. Coat the puff with the content.
3.Apply it from larger area to smaller area (in order of  cheeks, forehead, and chin). Apply it as patting lightly.
* Patting lightly to apply it rather than rubbing on the skin.
4. It can be used after soaking the puff in the water or spraying mist to the puff for sleeker and moister result.
5. Make sure to close the lid tightly to prevent drying of the contents.
 Let's look at the BEFORE & AFTER photos:
Before I apply the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion on my face, I try it on my hand. As you can see from the above photo, my skin looks smoother and brighter.
The next day, after my daily skincare routine. I apply the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion before leaving my house. Till now, I have been using this Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion for about a week plus and I'm really satisfy with its results. It has quite a good coverage as I do not use any concealer to conceal my acne scars and imperfections. It gave a pretty good coverage. The Natural Beige shade (W13) blend perfectly with my skin and it gave a smooth and flawless finish. Yes, I love it's little cooling effect on my skin. It's non-greasy and has SPF50+/PA+++. The Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion save my time to apply makeup in every morning. I like it's matte finish on my face. :)

The Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion is an all in one for all skin type:
1) Dry skin -  Moisture Lock technique helps satin finish but also moistens deep in the skin so people have dry skin can use it at ease.  It helps to keep it more moist as spraying facial mist before or after makeup
2) Oily skin – It’s helpful to apply powder for oily skin type
3) Blushing skin – Finishing with bright and smooth skin with both cooling and perfect coverage
4) Blemish – It will helpful for having clear-look skin to lightly re-apply on trouble area with perfect cover

 Where to purchase this Any Cushion?
Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion  (RM109.90/15g)  are available at all Etude House outlets across Malaysia. 
For more info, visit

3 comments:

Mizu said...

The design looks like Bright Fit collection. I wish they came out with more cuter design..

http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com

Fairymakeuptales said...

I will try this for sure, looks fantastic...
kisses from Greece
Mary
fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

Anne said...

Hello,
tks for your review.
I usually use BBCream but summer is coming and I'm looking for a kind of face powder with high SPF&PA to wear over my BBC instead of reapplying BBCream every 4 hours. I'd rather use powder in order to keep my face protected and without "shine"
Do you think this product will be suitable to wear over my BBCream?
I'm really interested in your opinión.
Tks in advance
Best regards,

A.

Post a Comment