Sunday, March 13, 2011

Levi's Curve ID Contest

In January this year, I participated in the Levi's Curve ID Contest. It was a contest organized by Levi's Malaysia and Tongue In Chic.

My entry on Facebook for this contest:

"Levi's Malaysia Tongue in Chic Today I found my Levi's Curve ID,2.0 at Levi's KLCC. When I entered the outlet, I was greeted by the friendly staff. I told them I want to find out my Levi's Curve ID. They knew that I wanted to participate in the Levi's Curve ID contest. Just simple 4 steps I gotten my measurements: 1.) Place a special ...tape around my waist. 2.) Take my waist measurement. 3.) Take my hips measurement. 4.) Calculate my Curve ID. Guess what my Curve ID is? It's 2.0! I tried on the Demi Curve Skinny jeans because I have never own a pair of skinny jeans. Guess what? It's so comfortable and fitting! It fits perfectly at my waist and my legs look slimmer! Thanks Levi's Malaysia and Tongue In Chic for giving me a chance to experience and find out my Curve ID! My perfect jeans is Demi Curve."


I was lucky to be one of the winner for the Levi's Curve ID Contest. The results for the contest can be read HERE

Few days ago, i finally received this.

And I open it, it's a pair of Levi's Curve ID jeans that I had won from the contest! :0
Yes, this jeans is for Sharon Tan.

Once again, many thanks to Levi's Malaysia and Tongue in Chic for the prize. :)

Like
on Facebook

OR

Follow 
for the latest updates on fashions.










0 comments:

Post a Comment