Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guardian: Charity Walkathon ~Walk 10,000 Steps Per Day For A Healthier You~

If you have been following my blog, it's quite often to see me blog about charity events or promotions. I know I'm "SMALL" (in term of my role) but I always want to do something to help. 

Today, I'm gonna share with you a charity event by Guardian and National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM).
  
Charity Walkathon 
This is a 3km charity walkathon and part of the proceeds from this charity event will be contributed to NASAM.
Date: 8th September 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 7am
Venue: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Ticket Price:
RM40 (Adult), RM 30 (Child), RM 30 (Golden Privilege Card Member)

This charity walkathon tickets are available at all Klang Valley stores at the special price with purchase of RM20 & above including 1 participating brand in a single receipt.

For more info, please visit:
Guardian Malaysia Facebook Page

Guardian Malaysia Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment