Thursday, January 3, 2013

HK Station at Sg Wang: Snap, Shop & Win A Trip to Hong Kong!

Two years ago, I went to Hong Kong with my buddy, Jen. Shopping, eating and playing in HK was one of the great trip I ever went. I miss my Hong Kong Trip. I hope I can visit Hong Kong again in 2013.
 Can my dream come true in 2013?
Yes, I have a chance to visit HK again. Not only me, maybe you could be the lucky winner too!
How?
This is the answer!
Join the HK Station at Sg Wang SNAP, SHOP & WIN Contest on FB to win Grand Prize of 4D 3N stay at a 4-star hotel inclusive of return air ticket for 2! 
HK Station is place where you can find fashionable clothing, accessories, gifts, delicious food and entertainment. HK Station is at Level 6, Sungei Wang Plaza, KL.
 Fashionable clothing and accessories.
 Gifts and hobbies
 Food
Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment