Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wow! 360° Tightening!

 Updates in JustNorahs FB:
Morning. Start my day with StriVectin-TL 360º Tightening Eye Serum. My eye area feels smoother and fine lines look less visible after the application. Review coming up soon at http://justnorahs. blogspot.com It's time to start my Monday! 

Just before my trip, I received a special & yummy gift! Something to sweeten up my day! :)
 This is not a  macaron review but is something to do with our skin care.
It's a new skincare product in the market (in Malaysia) and it's Wow, 360° Tightening
  • helps to visibly lifting for youthful look.
  • helps to restore the delicate skin barrier
  • with unique applicator for cooling effect during massage for a 360° Tightening lift!
That's all for now and I'll share with you more on this awesome product soon. 
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

tightening and lifting? wow that's good!

ZhengNorahs said...

yes, I'm trying it now! Stay tuned for my review yah!

Post a Comment