One sunny afternoon, I was invited to attend the media launch event for One Woman Can™ Beauty Contest @Mary Kay Head Office.
The Mary Kay® One Woman Can™ Beauty Contest is part of Mary Kay Asia Pacific’s region collaboration for the Mary Kay global 50th anniversary. Mary Kay® One Woman Can™ Beauty Contest is a contest to see beautiful transformations of women in Malaysia and Singapore through exciting makeover sessions by Mary Kay's Independent Sales Force nationwide in both countries.
Before the launch event, I was introduced to Mary Kay's products such as:
a.) Special-edition Mary Kay® Sheer Dimensions™ Powder
- This is an exquisite finishing touch that makes your skin look smoother as it diminishes the appearance of fine lines with stunning, all-over luminosity
c.) TimeWise Plus Regena Firm Intensive Serum
d.) TimeWise Plus Regena Firm Intensive Serum
e.) TimeWise Plus Regena Firm Correcting Eye Cream
Mary Kay® One Woman Can™ Beauty Contest 2013 will make 5 women’s dreams come true as they will win a trip to Hong Kong to attend the grand finale star-studded event. There, local country winners will compete against other Asia Pacific winners to earn the coveted Mary Kay Asia cover girl title.
“For 50 years, Mary Kay has offered irresistible products and a rewarding opportunity while making a positive impact on the community,” says Nasution Abdul Rahman, General Manager for Mary Kay Malaysia and Singapore. “The beauty contest celebration highlights these three core principles of our company. To see woman all across the world come together on International Women’s Day to celebrate Mary Kay shows that our commitment to enriching women’s lives has truly changed the world.”
To celebrate the official launch of One Woman Can™ Beauty Contest on March 8, also the International Women’s Day, Mary Kay Malaysia and Singapore joins with other Mary Kay subsidiaries on five continents for the first-ever Mary Kay® Global Makeover Day, a kick off simultaneous event uniting all of Mary Kay in setting a world record for the most number of makeovers done in 24 hours. With the help of Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants, all their customers will learn how to apply one of Mary Kay’s makeup looks using Mary Kay color products.
To take part in the One Woman Can™ Beauty Contest, customers only have to:
1. Get a beauty self-makeover through an Independent Beauty Consultant (purchase required for participation)
2.Upload ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures on www.makeovercontestmarykay.com
3. Customers can share their entries online to get votes to stand a chance to win fabulous prizes!
Sharing session by Mary Kay's successful women sales directors.
Makeup demo by Ms. Susan Law, Makeup Trainer.
The model looked gorgeous after makeover by Mary Kay's cosmetics.
Group photo of Mary Kay's team.
Have you join this makeover contest? Look, the attractive prizes are waiting for you to be won!
5 x Grand Prize:
- 4 Days & 3 Nights trip to HONG KONG for the regional Grand Finale event
- Professional styling & photo shoot in Hong Kong
- Cover feature and story in Mary Kay publications
- Charity donation in her name to Pusat Kebajikan HOPE Worldwide Malaysia
- RM1,000 product hamper
- The chance to compete with other Asia Pacific finalists in Hong Kong!