Last week, my buddy told me about an international charity campaign, Aveda Walk for Water on this coming Sunday, 21st April 2103. A group of us are planning to join this 2.5 km walk around Publika Mall. I want to join this walk with the aims to generate awareness to the local water crisis faced by rural communities and islanders in Malaysia. But, I have SCKLM running clinic to go. Which should I go?
About the Aveda Walk for Water
Aveda Walk for Water is an international charity campaign driving public action towards providing clean water to communities in need. This year, the walk will take place at:
- Square, Publika Mall, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur.
- The 2.5 km mass walk symbolises the distance individuals without clean water supply have to walk for fresh water.
- Through the walk, Aveda aims to generate awareness to the local water crisis faced by rural communities and islanders in Malaysia.
- Participation is FREE however registration is encouraged.
- On that day, donate a minimum of RM20 and take home a limited edition Aveda cap.
Here is the route map for the walk:
Hope to see you there!