Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm Back from Bandung Trip! [Sneak Peek: Bandung Trip]

Yes, I'm back from my 6 Days 5 Nights Bandung trip. I'm still tired and not yet recover from the holidays fever! ^-^
Flashback to 30th May 2012, it was one of the busiest day for me....working for half day, rushed for a media launch, finishing a blog post, last minutes packing/checking and then rushed to KL Sentral to catch the bus to LCCT to meet with my buddies to Kota Bandung, West Jawa, Indonesia. I was tired, tension and at last feeling excited!

Well, I'm still feeling lazy to write a lot today and just let the photos tell you what I did in Bandung!
Arrived at Husein Sastranegara International Airport (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Husein Sastranegara), an airport in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia around 12.30am on 31st May 2012.
 Kampung Daun Culture Gallery & Cafe, Bandung.
With Jess, Ju Li and Ellis @Kampung Daun Culture Gallery & Cafe for brunch. The food was so so and it was quite expensive!
 Gerbang Taman Wisata Alam Gunung Tangkuban Parahu
Jagung bakar @Taman Wisata Alam Gunung Tangkuban Perahu
 Sari Ater Hot Spring, Bandung.
 Shopping @Blossom Family Outlet, 
Jalan Dago, Bandung.
 Paris Van Java Shopping Mall, Jalan Sukajadi, Bandung
Kawah Putih (English: White Crater) 
Gunung Patuha, Bandung.
 Entrance Fees: 15,000 Rp/person ;
 150,000 Rp/mobil
 Emte Highland Resort, Bandung
My last shopping @Kartika Sari, (Brownies n' Cake) Bandung's famous bakery.

That's all for now. 
More blog posts coming up soon!

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow so fun hehe..

Jean said...

wow.. kawah putih looks so nice!
I think u girls enjoy max in bandung! let me know more about this place so i can plan my visit! =D

pigita said...

Didnt even know Bandung had brownies and famous ones at that!! Are they ultra delicious?

Unknown said...

It was fun to have you as my travelling and 'sleeping' companion! :D

Thristhan said...

Wow, looks like you all had great fun there at Bandung :)

Bali Hotels said...

Greaet Post, i love it

Anonymous said...

I would like to go there and search for my lover....she is somewhere in Bandung....

Pidomatours said...

Hi..hello my name is arip I m ftom bandung n I m is tour driver in badung
If u need rent car for your holiday in bandung u can recommend to me
One day Rp.450.000 (include petrol, patking n driver)
I will giving good service

Post a Comment