Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Beauty Products Updates: L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Essence & Day Cream SPF 19/PA+++ (My 1st Impression)

Last week when I was doing my shopping at Guardian, I spotted two new skin care products from L'Oreal Paris under the White Perfect range.
L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Essense (30ml) and L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream SPF 19/PA+++ (50ml).
What caught my attention was this:
 68% more powerful than Intense pulsed light (IPL)!

Since they have the TESTER there, I just tried the essence on my hand. 
The L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Essense has quite a light texture as compare to L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream SPF 19/PA+++. It absorbs pretty fast after application. This essense contains a key ingredient, Ellagic Acid which is 14x more efficient than the usual whitening active ingredients in market. Well, the L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream SPF 19/PA+++ is in creamy texture (No photo as the staff there asking me not to take photos anymore! :( .
The L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Essense and L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream SPF 19/PA+++ is selling at RM79.90 and RM 59.90 respectively. (The prices showed in the above photo was Guardian's weekends promotions).

Check out my reviews on some of the L’Oréal Paris White Perfect products:

Product Review: L’Oréal Paris White Perfect B.B. Cream

Product Review: Watery sensation of L’Oréal Paris White Perfect Moisturizing Watery Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment