Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Havaianas Celebrates Its 50th Anniversary @h Store Pavilion KL

Remember my previous blog post for Make Your Own Havaianas Flip-Flops @h store Pavilion,KL ? Did you attend the  The Make Your Own Havaianas’ (MYOH) event? I did and I had so much fun to customize and personalize a pair of Havaianas flip-flops by mixing and matching from a colourful galore of straps, soles and pins embellishments.
In conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of Havaianas,  the iconic fashion flip-flop brand celebrated it birthday bash by inviting Havaianistas to bask in the vibrant spirit of ultimate self-expression at its inaugural Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH) event from 7th to 9th of September 201 @h store, Pavilion KL.
I was invited to join the exclusive MYOH private VIP day. 
Celebrities, members of media, bloggers and other VIPs were all enjoying themselves with the first-hand experience in the exclusive MYOH private VIP day.
Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by the friendly Havaianas retail staff and given a form to start making my own flip-flops.
 I gotto choose my flip-flop size, style, sole, strips and pins.
Wow, I was amazed by the colourful galore of soles, straps and cool pin embellishments!
Spotted our former Miss Malaysia and TV show host Elaine Daly @MYOH event busy choosing her very own pair of flip-flops.
 The gorgeous Miss Malaysia and TV show host Elaine Daly.
The Havaianas staff were busy assembled the flip-flops. 
Here is how I customize and personalize a pair of Havaianas flip-flops for myself!
 I followed the 4 steps:
Step 1: Select your style.
Step 2: Select your sole.
Step 3: Select your straps.
Step 4: Select your pins. 
I took more than 40mins to design my flip-flops! I can't decide which which colour of sole & straps to choose plus all the pins are so beautifully!
The MYOH Slim Style was priced at RM 100 and MYOH Top Style was priced at RM 83, with decorative pins priced at RM3.50 each.
 At last, I chose the slim style sole with light green straps and a few pins. The Havaianas staff help me to assemble the my very own design flip-flops.
Ta-dah! 
JustNorahs's very own design of Havaianas MYOH flip-flops!
“Havaianas is world renowned as more than just a flip-flop – its name express fun and happy fashion with carefree spirit, we want to inspire Malaysian consumer with these positive brand values through a special customization event. We are exhilarated for the love and positive responses we have received through this inaugural engagement. This is not just about designing flip-flops, but also an activity to create beautiful memories with Havaianista as they join us in celebration of our 50 years milestone” explained Kho Min-Jee, Country Malager of Viva Brasil Sdn Bhd – Havaianas Exclusive Distributor in Malaysia.
For more info, visit
Havaianas Malaysia Facebook Fanpage

Havaianas Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment