Thursday, October 4, 2012

Product Review: Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask

I'm a huge fan of "mask"! Not Halloween mask but facial mask! Recently I have tried a hydration mask and would like to share with you.
The Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask. Before I tried this hydration mask, I was actually using their eye masks :
  • Elianto Firming & Revitalize Eye Zone Treatment Patch 
  • Elianto Brightening Eye Zone Treatment
The Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask is one of the skincare product from Elianto's Oragnic Hydra range.

The Organic Hydra is a powerful collection that harnesses the importance of hydration to the skin. This range comes in Gel Cleanser, Face Toner, Serum, Moist Gel and Intensive Mask.
The Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask  comes in a blue plastic jar and it is suitable for all skin types.
Let's take a look at the ingredients. 
This mask contains:
  • Organic Rose Water – maintains the skin’s optimal hydration level to keep the skin supple, soft and smooth.
  • Organic Hydrosalinol (Salicorne) – provides extreme moisture, helps retain skin moisture, prevents moisture loss and restores the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
  • Hydrolyzed Collagen – helps fight the aging process, keeps the skin suppler and prevents formation of wrinkles and sagging skin.
It comes in a size of 50ml stored in a blue plastic jar.
The mask is gel-cream texture. To be honest, I don't really like it's smell but the results  of the mask are good! I have tried using this mask daytime before applying my makeup and at night before my bedtime.
Let's see how I use the Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask!
Use as intensive mask:
  • I use it as an intensive mask before applying my makeup. I apply a generous layer over my cleansed face. Leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes and rinse off with water. Next, I continue with my routine skincare and makeup.
Use as sleeping mask:
  • I use this mask after applying my toner and serum. Basically I use this mask as my "moisturiser" before sleep.
[L] I was using the Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask before apply my makeup.
[R] My skin looks and feels more radiant & rejuvenated after masking with Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask. This mask gives an intensive hydration to my skin and if I leave it on for overnight (use as sleeping mask), the next morning I wake up with soft and supple skin. :)

Where to purchase this mask?
The Elianto Organic Hydra Intensive Mask (RM75/100ml) and the Organic Hydra range are available at all Elianto outlets across Malaysia. 
For more info, visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment