Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Is Your Face Sun-protected?

This is me under a super hot sun! Can you recognize me? 
Why?  
I want sun protection!
This is another another photo of me when I'm driving. Yes, even in my own car! 
Why? 
I want sun protection!
Do you know, the UV rays can also penetrate glass and are reflected from surfaces such as windows, water and even sand. 
 OMG! :O
Therefore, being indoors, in the city and especially outdoors, we have NO EXCUSE to neglect our daily sun protection routine! For me, is a MUST to apply a protective weapon on my face!

This is my powerful weapon to protect my complexion from the damaging UV rays!
 The new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 !
The new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 is  now formulated with AvoTriplex® Technology to give better, longer-lasting protection!
Back to the reason why I need sun protection. Actually not only me, all the ladies and gentlemen also need to protect your delicate complexion from this damaging UV rays!
  • Premature Aging! Caused by the sun’s UVA rays when its penetrate the skin
  • Skin become darken and burn, combine to break down the structure of our skin leaving it dull and lacking in elasticity, all these caused by the UVB rays.
  • Over the years, sun-damage becomes more apparent in the form of deeper wrinkles around oureyes and mouth as well as uneven pigmentation, which appears as Age Spots! :O
The new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 comes in 60ml light green and dark blue tube. The new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 is:
  • formulated for everyday lightweight
  • lasting wear
  • It is enriched with botanical extracts of tamarind, cotton and stevia. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
  • Banana Boat products are Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven® protection against the sun’s rays. 
About the ingredients and the Banana Boat’s AvoTriplex® Technology.

The Banana Boat’s AvoTriplex® Technology combines:
1.) Avobenzone
  • a powerful absorber of UVA rays which cause long-term skin damage. 
  • UVA rays penetrate deeper into the skin’s dermis and hypodermis layers to cause long-term harm to the skin.
2.) UVB absorbers
  • to protect against the burning effects of the sun. 
  • Without proper protection, UVB rays penetrate the skin’s epidermis layer, causing it to burn within minutes, depending on your skin type.
3.) A photo-stabilizing agent
  • to maintain longer-lasting sun protection without breaking down so easily.
My review for the new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50:
I have been using the new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 for about 14 days. It has light creamy texture. When I apply on my face and neck, it's not greasy or sticky at all! It doesn't feel heavy on my face and one good thing about this sunblock is it's high SPF protection! This can give a longer protection to my face! The new Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 blends perfectly with my liquid foundation and it actually help to hold my makeup.  

The Banana Boat Ultra Protect FACES SPF50 (60ml) is available at RM32.90 at all chain pharmacies, retail stores and hypermarkets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment