Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lea Michele, New L'oreal Paris Ambassador

The award-winning actress Lee Michele joins the L’Oréal Paris Spokespersons family, including Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé Knowles, Julianna Margulies, Eva Longoria, Andie MacDowell, Freida Pinto and Aimée Mullins, among others. Lee Michele talent took her from Broadway to the big screen where she stole the hearts of Americans on Glee as a show stopping soprano Rachel Berry.
“Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L’Oréal Paris iconic lipstick –it was instant glamour and I’ve been hooked ever since!  I’ve been a fan of L’Oréal Paris’ products for years, but it wasn’t until I was a bit older that I fully understood the brand’s message of a woman’s worth, which I wholeheartedly agree with. L’Oréal Paris encourages women to embrace their beauty and celebrate their self-worth.  I feel very honored to be working with L’Oreal Paris to help spread that message to young women” says Lea Michele. 
“I am thrilled that Lea joins our roster of amazing Spokespersons.  In just a few years, her incredible talent has made her one of the most popular young actress in a TV series. Lea is fun, committed, genuine, wi th an inspiring sense of style, in total resonance with the Brand’s values”, says Cyril Chapuy, L’Oréal Paris Global Brand President.

“Lea is undeniably one of the most gifted and accomplished women of her generation and a role model to young women everywhere. We are so honored to welcome her as a member of the L’Oréal Paris family.  A beautiful woman inside and out, Lea truly exemplifies our brand philosophy ‘Because You’re Worth It,” says Karen T. Fondu, President of L'Oréal Paris USA.

Lea Michele will debut in TV and print advertising campaigns for the leading global beauty brand beginning in the United States in early 2013.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment